Friday, May 6, 2011

Great garden planner

I discovered this site a week or so ago and thought I should share it.Garden Planner This planner is very nice. You can enter last years garden and it will flash red when you try to plant this years crops in the wrong rotation. It allows you to leave perennials in place from year to year. It allows you the chance to enter specific varieties of a plant and to add your own. It also has square foot gardening option. It is free for 30 days and allows you to make 5 plans for free. You can print the plans when you are done. I have not bought the paid version but I am really considering it. It also has a very quick tutorial that made it easy to use.  It was a link from a magazine I have been reading lately.The Herb Companion I have decided to put my herbs in their own mini garden this year. I am going to try them in a sq. ft. garden. It should be an interesting undertaking. If it works I may change some of my garden from rows to sq ft gardening. Row gardening does seem to waste a lot of space in the garden. If you do any sq ft gardening, I'd be interested in hearing how it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome.